Why not put a twist on a classic Afternoon Tea party by serving a refreshing cocktail using your favourite Ali Miller London teacups? If you want a cocktail that tastes like a tropical paradise, the Electric Lemonade cocktail might just be the one. It mixes up vodka, Blue Curaçao, lemonade, and soda and looks like a beautiful slice of lush clear beach.
30ml Blue Curaçao
Lemon-lime soda or club soda
and one lime and one lemon
- Add vodka, Blue Curaçao, and lemonade to an ice-filled shaker and shake well.
- Strain into your pretty ice-filled Ali Miller London teacup.
- Add the club soda or lemon-lime soda to taste.
- Squeeze in a little lime and lemon.
- Add a lime and/or lemon garnish for extra refreshment.
Make it a non-alcoholic Electric Lemonade by mixing half blue Gatorade and half Sprite.